We are open and ready to see you!
As always, your health and safety is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking on even more safety measures than before to keep us all safe. Dr. Lahti is committed to providing a safe work environment for our patients and for our staff.
The Covid-19 Pandemic has certainly impacted everyone. We are doing everything we can to ensure our patients are safe and comfortable while still providing the same high quality dental care that we always have. Our Doctors and Staff are highly trained in infection prevention and control.
We have made some changes such as: screening patients and anyone who enters the building (including us), taking temperatures, increased PPE for all our staff, changes to the front office area, new protocols on appointments and entering the office, Hepa-air filters and UV lights in our HVAC system and Surgically Clear Air Purifiers in each operatory. Surgically Clean Air’s JADE Air Purifier is a Medical Grade Air System that is one of the most advance on the market. The 6 stage filtration system captures allergens, bacteria, pollutants and virus’s in the air and destroys them. For more information on our Jade Air Purifier
If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please get tested and stay home.
Together, we can beat this! We are all in this together.
While life has been anything but normal this year, the Team at Dentistry on the Bay sincerely hope you and your family are in good health.
Please be assured, our office has always followed strict infection control standards. To keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have implemented and updated some of our protocols. You will also notice some modifications coming in to the office. Your health and safety is very important to us. As always, we will ensure you are comfortable and safe while providing the same high quality! We want you to feel at ease and know that we are taking all the recommended health and safety precautions to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our Team.
What to expect:
- We will have Covid-19 screening questions before your appointment, and the same once again when you are at the office.
- If a parent or caregiver is bringing the patient, we will also screen that person as well.
- We ask that you text or call 705-746-2772 upon arrival to your appointment and wait in your car. We will communicate via text or phone when we are ready for you.
- The front door will always be locked. This is to avoid any walk-ins and minimize the amount of people in the office at the same time.
- Please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- You will be greeted at the door, and asked to hand sanitize. You will also be asked the screening questions again and your temperature will be taken.
- We have increased our safety gear and are wearing more P.P.E., including gowns, masks and face shields, head coverings and protective glasses.
- We have installed glass protective barriers at the front desk.
- We have Hepa-air filters and UV lights in our HVAC system.
- We have implemented Surgically Clean Air Jade Air Purifiers in each operatory to destroy any bacteria, allergens and virus’s
- We may ask you to arrive 10 minutes early to update your medical history in the efforts to transfer your paper chart to an electronic chart-we are going paperless!
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you call us to discuss before your appointment.
- We have a new automated text and messaging system to confirm and remind you of your appointments.
- With all the changes in place, please excuse any delays. We are doing our best to stay on time.
- We are all working together, and in this together. If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please let us know if you have an upcoming appointment. If you suspect you have Covid-19, please get tested.
- Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We truly appreciate your continued confidence in our services. We look forward to seeing you again!
Dr. Lori Lahti